Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Emily vs. The Bookshelf

This past Saturday we were a little more busy than usual. Around 9:00 am Emily was standing on one of her toys and lost her footing sending her head first into the bookshelf. I think the whole day was more traumatic for mom and dad than it was for Emily. She was (as usual), our little trooper - she ended up getting seven stitches!! About an hour after the event, she was her usual upbeat self. She never had any Tylenol or any other pain relief since it happened - she's tough! Now she enjoys pointing out her "owie" and when I ask her if I should kiss it, she always says "yes". : )

Well, we made it 18 months before out first Urgent Care visit. Poor Em!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Emily, you are such a tough little girl. Auntie Jenni loves you very much! No more owies...