Grandpa bought me this new sweatshirt and I just love it!! Here's a picture of me leaving for day care, wearing my NEW sweatshirt!!
Emily,I can't believe how BIG you are getting! You look like a princess in your new sweatshirt from Gramps.I love you! :-)Auntie Jenni
Hi Emily,Grandma thinks you look so beautiful with your new sweatshirt and your pretty hair with a barette. Gramps and I are are so proud of you. Hugs and Kisses,Grandma P
Hey Emily, you look just like your mommy ! She always wore hooded sweatshirts.ps. now you need an indian beaded belt!Love,The greatAunt Jen
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Emily,
I can't believe how BIG you are getting! You look like a princess in your new sweatshirt from Gramps.
I love you! :-)
Auntie Jenni
Hi Emily,
Grandma thinks you look so beautiful with your new sweatshirt and your pretty hair with a barette. Gramps and I are are so proud of you.
Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma P
Hey Emily, you look just like your mommy ! She always wore hooded sweatshirts.
ps. now you need an indian beaded belt!
Love,
The great
Aunt Jen
Post a Comment