Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Well, the Dr. confirmed that baby Wozniak is a BOY!!

Both Trevor and I are VERY excited! This is a whole new world for me growing up with only one other sister but at the same time, this is something that I have always wanted. The Dr. confirmed that the baby is doing very well and is measuring about right on for the 7/13 due date. He said that he was 98% sure that we would be welcoming a boy this summer - that sounds pretty sure to me! Well, I better run - I have a whole nursery to figure out and an entire wardrobe to purchase! Famous last words....I promise I won't go overboard!! : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma P is so excited. A BOY!
What a new experience for all of us.
This is going to be so fun. Erin is right, we all get to start shopping for little blue. Now we get to shop the entire store of Gap, not just the pink side! Whooopee.
Congratulations. What a great summer we are all going to have.

Duke Wizner said...

I am so excited about the news. Just think, that will be two boys in one year when Jenni and Kevin have theirs this weekend.

Don't go to wild on the shopping. It would be really great to ship out the 20 boxes of boys cloths that Sandy has collected. Or, we can always open our own Tommy Hilfiger resale shop? Love you both and congratulations! Uncle Duke

Anonymous said...

we are really excited too!Emmy will be a really great big sister! Trevor and Erin just be happy and remember these are the special moments in your life you will always remember. love Mom and Dan

Anonymous said...

I am so very excited to hear the good news! I know you and your little cousin will be the bestest of friends.

Congrats Erin, Trev & Big Sis Emily!

Love you all...especially lil Bucky :-)

Anonymous said...

What exciting news!! We can't wait to meet your little brother, Emily! :) And coming from personal experience, a little brother is the BEST of both worlds! You get to play matchbox cars and GI Joe with him, but you can also dress him up in your pink tutu and teach him all your dances!! :) (Don't tell Aaron I told you that!!)
Let's play together again soon!
Derek, Kristen & Hayley