Busy Weekend
We were working outside all day on Saturday - Emily included. Once we came inside and gave her a bath we shortly found her laying on the rug in the kitchen sleeping. That's the first time we had ever seen her crash out of exhaustion. Poor peanut!! The other pictures are of Emily recapping her weekend to Grandma on Sunday. For anyone reading this that knows me, she obviously gets her love of talking on the phone from her dad. We literally had to pull the phone away from her. : )



5 comments:
I know who I need to start calling when I am bored! You are so precious Emily...Auntie Jenni & Uncle Kevin had so much fun playing with you yesterday. :-)
Love you!
Auntie Jenni
Those pics are the greatest!!! Hillarious! I can't even imagine Hayley ever crashing like that from pure exhaustion- too cute. And I LOVE the leg crossed while chatting on the phone! :)
Hope to play with you again soon, Emily! - Kristen & Hayley
Emily, you are the cutest and cuddliest little girl ever. You will have to come visit us this summer and play on our swingset. Love, Natalie and the boys
How sweet! Kids find the darndest places to crash:-) Your mom and dad will have to hook you up with your own cell phone real soon, Emily!! I've NEVER seen your Mom talkative like that...
Love, Denise & Paige
Hey Emily,
Just wanted to let you know I brought your picture to Colorado last weekend. Your cousin Dayton asked(a gazillion times)if he could see the picture of the girl talking to her grandma, his comment was "It just makes me smile so much" so when I left I put it in his bedroom so he could smile All The Days!
Love the Great Aunt Jen xo
Post a Comment