Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This is what happens when it's a little too quiet when you're trying to make dinner...

I was trying to make dinner the other night when I realized that Emily was no longer right by my side and that it was just a little too quiet. Well, here are the pictures showing you exactly what she was doing. : )









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO beautiful Emily! :-) I love the lips and your eyes look so pretty. I have never seen makeup on noses before, but maybe I should take some tips from you.

Love you,
Auntie Jenni

Anonymous said...

Emmy you will win any contest on how to apply makeup. You look so good I can't imagine you not winning the blue ribbon. Love your smile.
Gr. Grams

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmy & Mom,
I love your glam shots, ZaZA Gabor in the making!
Love,
Gr. Aunt Jen