Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fun Summer Pictures

Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Emily in her new dance clothes from her buddy Alex

How cute am I in this dress mom?!?

Amazing how cute I am when I ACTUALLY smile! : )

Alright mom! Enough!

How's that spoon Derek?

If this isn't the face of complete innocence, I don't know what is.

and then back to being lil' stinker D

This kid has more fun in the kitchen than either Ruby or Emily

Nice smile Derek

Having snacks on our new picnic table - we are so big now that we are 1!!

Emily and baby at their own tea party

Ruby must be eating.... : )

Don't take my picture mom!!!

Sadly, the sprinker IS on.

Now she's up and running!!

Emily and her buddy Mattie doing what kids do best in the summer

I love both their faces in this one!

No comments: