Trip to Bemidji
This was Derek's first time to Bemidji and Emily had only been there when she was really small. Both kids had a wonderful time. Here are some of our favorite photos...
Mommy, Derek and Emmy meeting Babe
Great Grandma Jean and Emmy standing on Paul's foot
I need to check this place out! Mom you should see the size of this guy's toothbrush!!
Another piano classic.
Any requests?
Grandma P and Grandma Jean
Is this seriously breakfast??
Why do you have to take a picture of me doing everything?
Derek, can you stop eating just for a second so I can take your picture? No?
Someone has just discovered the world of Barbie. Watch out.
Funny...I don't remember taking either of these pictures.
Nice photography Em!!
Gee, that water looks cold!! Not for Emily!
Derek was thinking, "I'll take a nice hot bath over that cold water any day". How 'bout we just sit on the beach?
Keep me warm Grandma!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time in Bemidji. I know you always do!!!
Have beem watching for pictures of you guys in your Halloween outfits. What did you do and where did you go?
We never have trick or treaters here.
Really do miss seeing all you little guys dressed up. Will keep watching.
LOVE Gr. Grandma
Post a Comment